OneDrive is a pretty great service. For some things, it’s even better than Dropbox. One lacking and often requested feature if the possibility to receive files from anyone in OneDrive.
File Request Pro allows anyone to add files to your OneDrive storage, regardless of whether they have a OneDrive account themselves. No invites to send, no authorization, no muss, no fuss.
Once it’s set up, you can create an upload page or form to embed on your website. All files are automatically uploaded into your OneDrive Account.
Use file request pro to collect and receive files from anyone, right in your OneDrive account. With file requests:
- Anyone can send you a file, whether they have a OneDrive account or not
- All the files you collect are automatically organized into a single OneDrive folder.
- People who upload files to your file request cannot access your Drive. Only you can view files uploaded by others, unless you decide to share them.
How to get started with File Request Pro
In order to start receiving files in your OneDrive Account please follow:
- Create new account at https://filerequestpro.com/register
- Once registered, connect your OneDrive account to File Request Pro
- Create a new page by filling some basic information
- Done! Share your new page with Customers and Partners. All uploaded files will automatically show up on your chosen folder.
You can also chose to embed the form directly in your website, change the page branding and much more. Easily allow others to upload files to your OneDrive with File Request Pro