In house personnel, outside contractors, partner companies or clients. You work with others every day. This makes receiving information or files in a simple way is a key piece of your workflow.
OneDrive is a pretty great service. For some things, it’s even better than Dropbox. But one lacking feature if the possibility to receive files from anyone in OneDrive.
File Request Pro allows anyone to add files to your OneDrive storage. You can receive files from anyone whether they have a OneDrive account themselves. All your colleague needs to do is dropped the files in your page or form. No invites to send, no authorization, no muss, no fuss.
Once it’s set up, you can create an upload page or form to embed on your website. All files are automatically uploaded into your OneDrive Account.
Use file request pro to collect and receive files from anyone, right in your OneDrive account. With file requests:
- Anyone can send you a file, whether they have a OneDrive account or not
- All the files you collect are automatically organized into a single OneDrive folder.
- People who upload files to your file request cannot access your Drive. Only you can view files uploaded by others, unless you decide to share them.
Receive files in OneDrive with File Request Pro
One option to Allow others to upload Files to OneDrive is to create a file upload form where your clients can drop the files in. You get the best of both worlds, seamless experience for your customers: No sign in, simple interface. And you, you can still use OneDrive to manage to your files.
Before diving into the implementation, take a look at this sample form.
When you submit the form, it will create a new folder in OneDrive and upload the file in that folder. This is a public form and you don’t even need to have a Microsoft Account to upload files. The form also works on mobile devices.
How to create an upload widget for OneDrive
Creating a new upload form with File Request Pro is a 5 min process, you do it once and receive files as long as you need to
- Create new account at https://filerequestpro.com/register
- Once registered, connect your OneDrive account to File Request Pro
- Create a new page by filling some basic information
- Done! Share your new page with Customers and Partners. All uploaded files will automatically show up on your chosen folder.
You can also chose to embed the form directly in your website, change the page branding and much more. Easily allow others to upload files to your OneDrive with File Request Pro
You are already using OneDrive internally, but in order for others to share files directly with you they need a different method. By using File Request Pro, you can keep all files in one place, OneDrive. All you need is to create Drive upload form widget and share it with your customers, partners and colleague.
14 Days trial. No credit card required