Conrado Maggi (File Request Pro from now on) operates the FileRequestPro.com service.
For paid accounts, you’ll be charged on a monthly or yearly basis according to your plan. We do offer 60 refund if not happy with the service. After 60 days no refunds are considered.
You own the data and files that are uploaded via FileRequestPro.com and you’re responsible for keeping it safe. We provide the service “AS IS”, without any guarantees. If you require guarantees or business support contract, contact us.
The files submitted via the Service to your Cloud storage are saved on the servers of File Request Pro for 15 days. We guarantee we will delete the Customer Data automatically after 15 days and no other backup are keep. You should download them before they are removed from our server
The Terms of Service, FileRequestPro.com itself, and our prices can change at any time. We’ll warn you 30 days in advance of any price changes. We’ll try to warn you about major changes to the Terms of Service or FileRequestPro.com, but we make no guarantees.
You must read through the entire Terms of Service below and agree with all the details before You use any of our sites (whether or not you have created an account).
Your Agreement with File Request Pro
Your use of the FileRequestPro.com service is governed by this agreement (the “Terms”). The “Service” means the FileRequestPro.com online service, which File Request Pro makes available includes our web sites (https://filerequestpro.com/), our blog and social network channels, our API, and any other software, sites, and services offered by File Request Pro in connection to any of those. “Customer Data” means any data you or third parties submit via the Service to File Request Pro for the purpose of saving it in the the customer cloud storage. “Content” means all content generated by File Request Pro on your behalf (including metric data and usage analytics) and does not include Customer Data.
In order to use the Service, You (the “Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) must first agree to the Terms. You understand and agree that File Request Pro will treat Your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
File Request Pro may make changes to the Terms from time to time. You may reject the changes by terminating Your account. You understand and agree that if You use the Service after the date on which the Terms have changed, File Request Pro will treat Your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
- To use the Service you need a Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox Account
- You may not use the Service if You are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the Service.
- You may not use the service unless you are over the age of 13.
- You must be a human. Account created by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. File Request Pro cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
Use of the Service
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to use the Service.
- You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your account.
- Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- File Request Pro does enforce quotas and usage limits on the Service. The Service also rely on the Google Drive APIs controled by Google Inc., OneDrive API controlled by Microsoft Inc, who reserves the right to enforce quotas and usage limits (to any resources, including the API) at its sole discretion, with or without notice, which may result in disabling or throttling your usage of the Service for any amount of time. File Request Pro implemented the service according the official documentation and conducts technical steps to avoid disruption of the Service, but cannot provide any guarantees.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any File Request Pro customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by File Request Pro) of other File Request Pro customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file uploads until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- You may not allow multiple people to use the same account or otherwise access the Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
Service Policies and Privacy
Fees for Use of the Service
- The Service may be provided to You without charge up with certain limits or for a certain “trial” period of time.
- Usage over this limit (or after the “trial” period) or requires Your purchase of additional resources or services.
- For all purchased resources and services, we will charge Your credit card on a yearly basis.
- Payments are refundable within 60 days of the payment. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- Charges are solely based on published pricelist and are fixed for a selected plan, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. You are never going to be charged more then you agreed in the moment of purchase.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that You provide to File Request Pro may be shared by File Request Pro with companies who work on File Request Pro’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to File Request Pro and servicing Your account.
- File Request Pro may change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must downgrade (cancel) your account via https://filerequestpro.com/settings/ or by email to contact(at)filerequest.com with 15 days notice. Phone request to downgrade (cancel) Your account is not considered cancellation.
- You will not receive any refunds if You cancel Your account.
- If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid up year, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- All of Customer Source Code and Content will, within a reasonable amount of time to be determined solely by File Request Pro, be deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- You agree that File Request Pro, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate or suspend Your account. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be without prior notice, and You agree that File Request Pro will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
- File Request Pro claims no ownership of any Customer Data. You retain copyright and any other rights You already hold in the Customer Data and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for configuring the Service to allow appropriate access to any Customer Data transferred via the Service.
- You understand that the uploader pages you create, embed or use with API are available to any party on the Internet, including search engines and web spiders.
- You understand that the uploader pages you create, embed or use with API can be used to submit data to your private Google Drive account, OneDrive Account or Dropbox. Such submitted data counts towards your storage plan on those services.
- You retain sole responsibility for any collaborators or third-party services that you integrate with the Service and entrust them at your own risk.
- File Request Pro is not responsible if you fail to configure, or misconfigure, your project and inadvertently allow unauthorized parties view any Customer Data.
Ideas and Feedback
You may choose to or we may invite You to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including but not limited to ideas about improving the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, You agree that Your disclosure is unsolicited and without restriction and will not place File Request Pro under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to You, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
Modification of the Service
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to You.
- Changes include, without limitation, changes to fee and payment policies, security patches, added or removed functionality, and other enhancements or restrictions.
- File Request Pro shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources or email content. You acknowledge and agree that File Request Pro is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
License from File Request Pro and Restrictions
File Request Pro gives You a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to You by File Request Pro as part of the Service as provided to You by File Request Pro. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling You to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service as provided by File Request Pro, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
You may not (and You may not permit anyone else to): (a) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless You have been specifically told that You may do so by File Request Pro, in writing (e.g., through an open source software license); or (b) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Service.
Open source software licenses for components of the Service released under an open source license constitute separate written agreements. To the limited extent that the open source software licenses expressly supersede these Terms, the open source licenses govern Your agreement with File Request Pro for the use of the components of the Service released under an open source license.
Exclusion of warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk and that the service is provided “as is” and “as available.”.
- You agree that File Request Pro has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content and other communications maintained or transmitted through use of the Service. You further acknowledge that You are solely responsible for securing and backing up Customer Data submitted by the Service.
- File Request Pro does not warrant to you that: (a) your use of the service will meet your requirements, (b) your use of the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, (c) the results or data provided by the Service will be accurate, (d) the quality of the service will meet your expectations and (e) any errors in the Service will be fixed.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that File Request Pro, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss (whether or not File Request Pro has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising).
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify File Request Pro, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners (collectively “File Request Pro and Partners”) from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) Your breach of the Terms, (b) Your use of the Service, © Your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or (d) Your Customer Source Code, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, File Request Pro will provide You with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
General Legal Terms
The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between You and File Request Pro and govern Your use of the Service and completely replace any prior agreements between You and File Request Pro in relation to the Service.
You agree that if File Request Pro does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which File Request Pro has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of File Request Pro’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to File Request Pro.
This agreement and all matters arising out of it shall be governed by the Swiss Law. The parties expressly waive the application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the parties shall be Unterägeri/Zug, Switzerland.
File Request Pro shall not be liable for failing or delaying performance of its obligations resulting from any condition beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, governmental action, acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, flood or other acts of God, labor conditions, power failures, and Internet disturbances.
If there are any questions regarding this agreement, you may contact us using the "Contact us" widget in the footer or at the address:
File Request Pro
Andalucía Lab - Ctra Nacional 340, Km 189,6
Marbella, 29604 - Málaga